By using and/or visiting this website you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the Fantasticsmag Website.
- The content on the Fantasticsmag Website, except all “Submissions” as defined below, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Fantasticsmag, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, modified, produced, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, translated, published, performed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Fantasticsmag reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
- You may access Submissions solely for your information and personal use.
- You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Submissions from a variety of sources, and that Fantasticsmag is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Fantasticsmag with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Fantasticsmag, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Fantasticsmag to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Submissions and have all necessary consents to collect, use and disclose any personally identifiable information contained or displayed in any and all Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Submissions. However, by making Submissions to Fantasticsmag, you hereby grant Fantasticsmag a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Submissions in connection with the Fantasticsmag Website and Fantasticsmag (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Fantasticsmag Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your Submissions and grant each user of the Fantasticsmag Website a non-exclusive license to access your Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you are perpetual and irrevocable.
- In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner and the necessary consents from any individuals whose personally identifiable information is contained in such material to post the material and to grant Fantasticsmag all of the license rights granted herein.
WARRANTY AND CONDITION DISCLAIMER
You agree that your use of the Fantasticsmag Website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Fantasticsmag, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties and conditions, whether written, oral, express, implied, legal, statutory, contractual, extra-contractual, delictual or in tort, and whether arising by law, statute, usage of trade, custom, course of dealing or performance, or the parties’ conduct or communication with one another, or as a result of the nature of these terms and contracts and conditions, the website and your use thereof or in conformity with usage, equity or law or otherwise. Fantasticsmag makes no warranties, conditions or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site’s content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury, property, bodily, moral or material damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, (III) any unauthorized acces to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Website, (IV) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party and/or (V) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Fantasticsmag Website. Fantasticsmag expressly disclaims and warranty or condition of any kind of fitness for a particular or general purpose, quality, merchantability, workmanship, non-infringement, or title and ownership. Fantasticsmag does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service offered by a third party through the Website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Fantasticsmag will not be party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgement and exercise caution where appropriate to the maximum extent permitted by law, the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the international sale of goods is hereby disclaimed.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Fantasticsmag, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury, property, bodily, moral or material damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, (III) any unauthorized acces to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Website, ( (IV) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party and/or (V) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Fantasticsmag Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether arising by law, statute, usage of trade, custom, course of dealing or performance, or the parties’ conduct or communication with one another, or as a result of the nature of these terms and conditions or in conformity with usage, equity or law or otherwise, and whether or not the company advised of the possibility of such damges. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that Fantasticsmag shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or legal conduct of any third party and that risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The Website is controlled and offered by Fantasticsmag from its facilities in the United States of America. Fantasticsmag makes no representations that the Fantasticsmag Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Fantasticsmag Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Fantasticsmag, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Fantasticsmag Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Fantasticsmag Website.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
You affirm that you are either more than the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 18, as the Fantasticsmag Website is not intended for children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use the Fantasticsmag Website—there are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
Fantasticsmag claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it’s respectful owners. Fantasticsmag is in no way responsible for, or has control of, the content of any external web site links. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the site’s proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. Opinions stated in articles or copy on the Website are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinions or positions of the publishers.